We want you to be fully informed and have the necessary resources available to help you and your families maintain and care for your oral health and overall wellness. Our team has assembled a variety of informational handouts and instructions pertaining to oral healthcare. These dental care handouts can be accessed here on our website anytime.
- Home Care Instructions
- Post Periodontal Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Post Extraction Instructions
- Post Care for Temporary Crowns or Bridges
- Post Care for Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Tooth Sensitivity Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Links
For oral conscious sedation patients
- Do not make any important decisions for 24 hours.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery for 8 – 24 hours.
- A responsible person must stay with the patient for 4 – 6 hours. If the patient becomes difficult to arouse, notify us. Call 911 immediately if the patient has difficulty breathing.